Package Crafters


  1. Is "Cardboard" the same thing as Corrugated?
    People often refer to "Corrugated Cartons" as "Cardboard Boxes" - call them anything you like, Package Crafters will make them for you in a variety of flutes ranging from N-flute to Triplewall and an endless array of paper combinations.
  2. What is an RSC?
    RSC stands for Regular Slotted Container it simply means that the flaps meet in the middle on both the top and bottom of the box.
  3. What is an FOL?
    FOL stands for Full Over Lap, it is a carton that the top and bottom flaps fully overlap on both the top and bottom of the box.
  4. How do I measure a box?
    Boxes sizes are expressed in three dimensions, Length (L), Width (W) and Depth or Height (D) with the units of measure being inches or millimeters.
    When you first open a box the Depth (D) is the dimension as if you were reaching into the box with your hand so as to touch the bottom. The Length (L) and Width (W) represent the size of the opening of the box. The larger of the two dimensions is considered the Length and the shorter the Width. If that's confusing just measure the part that goes in the box, Package Crafters will take care of the rest.
  5. Is my shipping method important to know at the time of package design?
    Yes. Cartons that are unitized and stretch wrapped in palletized shipments are treated differently than those shipped as single packages. The best design takes the delivery method and distance shipped into consideration.
  6. How are Die Cut boxes and tooling developed?
    Package Crafters will develop and prototype the custom die cut design for you using our CAD/CAM technology. Upon approval we will procure and maintain all cuttings dies and printing plates required.
  7. How long does it take to get a Cutting Die and Printing Plate?
    Less than a week after customer approval.


To request a quote please email us.